jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW

Lately I've been hard to reach,
I've been too long on my own.
Everyone has a private world
where they can be alone
Are you calling me?
Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me?
and I'm reaching out for you.

I'm just so fuuckin' depressed,                                                                
I just can seem to get out this slump.
If I could just get over this hump
but I need something to pull me out this dump.
I took my bruises, took my lumps;
Fell down and I got right back up
but I need that spark to get psyched back up.
I don't know how I pry away
and I ended up in this position I'm in.
I starting to feel distant again
So I decided just to beat this pain Up.

(Últimamente estube muy distante,
demasiado tiempo conmigo misma.
Todos tienen su propio mundo
donde pueden estar solos.
Pero me estás llamando?
Te estás tratando de comunicar?
Me estás tendiendo la mano?
Yo la estoy tendiendo para vos)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario